Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reece - 4 months

Dear Reece,

You turned 4 months old just before Christmas.  This month  you celebrated your first Thanksgiving and your first black Friday. :)   Though you were too little to eat turkey this year, you are still enjoying your milk quite a bit.



At 4 months old, your blue eyes seem to sparkle even more than they did, and you have turned into the smiliest little boy I've ever seen.  It doesn't take much for your mouth to spread into a wide grin and then the coos begin.  Oh, how you have found your voice.  The coos, gurgles, and babbles are simply precious.  You make my heart swell and melt on a daily basis.  Those snippets of giggles we heard last month have become full fledged belly laughs.



This month you have started interacting with your sisters.  I'm pretty sure their hearts melt as well when those smiles and goos are meant just for them.  You have also begun learning how to play with your toys - grasping, batting, and of course chewing on them.  Chewing - that brings us to another new point for 4 months.  You must be teething because everything goes straight to your mouth, you can fit your whole fist in your mouth, and a bib is our number one fashion accessory.



You are still such a good baby.  As long as you have your tummy full, diaper dry, and are being held, you don't complain.  Most evenings since I have gone back to work, you stay in my arms. You fuss the second I lay you down, and I am more than happy to oblige you.  So, We cook together, clean together, play with Grace and Emma Kate together, and eat together. At night you still sleep wonderfully, going to sleep around 8:00 and waking up around 4:00 am to eat, and then spending the rest of the night cuddling with me.  It's amazing how perfectly you fit in my arms.  I am loving every minute of you and feel so blessed to be your mama.

Love you to the moon and back,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment