Thursday, February 18, 2010

I thought this was the Deep South

More snow?!  I thought Georgia was far enough below the Mason Dixon to avoid multiple snows per winter.  What happened to those so called mild winters?

Nevertheless, snow and ice blanketed our town.  This time, the snow was perfect for snowman building.  The snowgirl, as Grace demanded, was named Sarah - also dictated by Grace.

 
I just love this picture and how Emma Kate and Grace are walking so closely together.  I hope they will always be this close.

 
Yes, she's wearing a dress in the snow.  She insists on it.  Every. Single. Day.
Did I mention Grace likes dresses? :)


And, here's a comparison shot of Grace's first snowman in January 2008.  She was 10 months old.  Hard to believe she'll be 3 years old in less than a month.  My how time flies!





No comments:

Post a Comment