Thursday, December 9, 2010

Little Star

When I received an email in my inbox from Christian author Anthony DeStefano about his upcoming Christmas book, I was excited.  When I received a copy of it in the mail and read it to my children, I was super ecstatic.  Why?  Because this book has held the attention of a 2 year old, a 3 year old, and a mommy whose age shall remain undisclosed since we received it.


Little Star is a fresh take on the birth that changed the world.  Little Star is the story of The Star of Bethlehem.  It reminds us that during this time of year, we can so easily get distracted by shopping, decorating, parties, and the general business that we all seem to face, but the real reason we celebrate CHRISTmas is love.  The love of God.  The love that made God, the Almighty Father, step down from his throne and come to us as a helpless baby.

I encourage you to check out Anthony DeStefano's website and Little Star.

Don't forget to put the shopping lists and to-do lists aside to worship Jesus on his birthday and all the year through!

No comments:

Post a Comment